Synchronize your Customer, Vendor and Product transactions with Quickbooks online.
JunoQBsync enables the synchronization of Customers, Vendors, Products, Orders, Purchase Orders, Payments and more from JunoOrders to Quickbooks. This is rich, feature-filled integration and flexible enough to satisfy many different business models.
- Sync Customers, Vendors and Product objects from Salesforce
- Sync Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Customer Payments from JunoOrders
- Map Service, Inventory, Tax, and Discount items between JunoOrders and Quickbooks
- Map Income, Revenue, and Inventory General Ledger Accounts
- See available Quickbooks inventory in Salesforce
- Use the Quickbooks mobile app to view Orders Processed in Salesforce
We’ve bridged the gap for those businesses wanting to use these best-of-breed technologies from Magento, Salesforce and Quickbooks. Our innovative set of products enable you to effectively run your business from Salesforce. Plus, you’ll have the added advantage of using your Quickbooks mobile app to stay on top of Sales wherever you are.
Your staff will appreciate the seamless integration between Quickbooks and JunoOrders. Each time a a Sales Order is closed out, it automatically synchronizes with Quickbooks. If a payment was made at the point of purchase, that payment will also synchronize and will be applied to the open invoice.
Creating Purchase Orders for drop shipments and inventory is simple in JunoOrders. Those completed Purchase Orders are then automatically synchronized with Quickbooks. It’s the same tools you’re already using, only made better through tight integration.