Available Now on the Salesforce AppExchange
Seamless Sync from Salesforce to QuickBooks Online
Works with Professional and Enterprise Salesforce Editions.
Synchronize all of your active Salesforce customer accounts with QBO. Easily manage hundreds or thousands of customer accounts.
Categorize and sync Inventory, non-inventory, services, tax, shipping fees and more using the standard Salesforce product catalog.
Generate customer invoices using Juno Orders to sync with QuickBooks. Automate Invoice creation and email to the Accounts Payable team.
Leverage the Juno Orders Purchase Order module to create and sync vendor POs to QuickBooks. No more sending POs from QuickBooks Online.
Full Product Video Walkthrough
Built for Salesforce Lightning
- 100% Salesforce Native Application
- Buttons for manual push
- Triggers for automated sync
- Requires Juno Orders for sync functionality
- Works with the Salesforce native Product object
- Map payment accounts for payment methods
- Initiate sync based on date range
Map to available Payment Methods used In QuickBooks.
- Works with Juno Orders Salesforce Order Management Application
- Directly connect to QuickBooks Online
- Push new Customers, Vendors, Products, Invoices, Purchase Orders to QBO
- Map Individual fields to customize to your business
- Add and map custom fields for both Salesforce and QuickBooks online
Product Mapping Allows One to Many Combinations
- Automate completed shipment and work-order invoice synchronization
- Setup takes only minutes to create your first sync
- Securely sync data over encrypted connection
- Create custom Order Mappings for your business requirements
- Streamline CPQ processes to include QuickBooks Integration
Order Mapping Feature to Sync Sales Orders.
- Your team will appreciate how easy it is to synchronize QBO and Salesforce
- Reduce errors in data between applications
- Maintain your existing accounting system along with Salesforce
Add Push to QuickBooks button to your layouts
Rules & Triggers
- Automatically push Vendor Purchase Orders based on Status event
- Trigger Invoices to be generated, emailed and synchronized on Event
- Automatically sync Customer Account upon new Invoice
- Products automatically synchronized when present on Order or PO
- Specify which deposit account matches with various custom payment types
QuickBooks IDs are added to Object upon sync
- Near zero required user interaction
- Only sync customer accounts who are buying from you
- Sync only confirmed orders and keep QuickBooks clean
- Issue Purchase Orders using Juno Orders in Salesforce
- Fast and Accurate Accounting Sync for Salesforce and QuickBooks
- Create custom Invoices that sync to QBO