Send SMS Text Messages Direct from Salesforce
Update Customers, Partners and Suppliers with notifications when they are needed most.
JunoSMS sends from any Salesforce object, including custom objects and managed packages.
Direct To Mobile
Your partners, suppliers and customers will appreciate timely delivery of product and project updates to their mobile devices.
We’re all busy. Communicate directly with counterparties in the most efficient way possible. Text.
JunoSMS Messaging Features
Communicate with your Customers, Suppliers and Partners directly from Salesforce using SMS Texting.
- Create templates in minutes for any object in Salesforce
- Any Object can be used to generate a text SMS message.
- Save SMS Templates for repeat use or cloning
- Insert Field APIs into your Templates to personalize messages.
- Send one or more SMS Text Messages from Salesforce instantly
- Filter using any value from the source record to instantly send messages
- Select records from the filtered list to immediately send SMS
- Define where the recipient Mobile Number will be used
- Identify Post Actions to occur on source records after SMS Text Message has been sent
SMS Messaging Setup
- JunoSMS works exclusively with Twilio
- Creating a Twilio Account is fairly straightforward
- Keep your communications professional and your customers will love it
Checkout JunoSMS on the Salesforce appexchange
Companies Like Yours Use Juno Rocket Products
The professionals at JUNO Orders are just fantastic! We are enjoying the automation features especially Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Invoicing all within JUNO Orders Lightning. I would strongly recommend this offering!
Amazing Juno Team helped us made our lives easier. They are very responsive and helpful with everything we needed. Juno works great and they know what they’re doing. I will definitely recommend them to my friends again.
Deployed Juno Orders over a weekend. The install was easy and the configuration was quick. Once we had the system setup to meet our consulting business needs, we were able to quickly train our additional sales and support staff to begin using the quoting and order features